WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As a Hotel Administrative Rockstar, you will:
- Assist in dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- Manage local surveys with customers, community, employees, and third parties.
- Assist in recording the invoices into Daily Reports and the correct reconciliation with the system daily.
- Work with accounting managers and bookkeepers to prepare and analyze the provisions of the invoices that need to be sent to corporate accounts payable at the end of the month.
- Work with accounting managers and bookkeepers to track expenses vs budget variances and report them to the location manager and the accounting office.
- Assist in the preparation of accrual expenses for the end of the month.
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
Transportation Voucher 140,000 COP
Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities.
Your birthday is time off!
Discounts on Selina products and services for you, your family, and friends.
3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
Certificate of completion
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in a colombian university studying hotel administration, accounting or related careers.
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly.
Are you in?