WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As a Hotel Administrative Rockstar, you will:
- Assist in dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- Manage local surveys with customers, community, employees, and third parties.
- Assist in recording the invoices into Daily Reports and the correct reconciliation with the
- system daily.
- Work with accounting managers and bookkeepers to prepare and analyze the provisions of the invoices that need to be sent to corporate accounts payable at the end of the month.
- Work with accounting managers and bookkeepers to track expenses vs budget variances and report them to the location manager and the accounting office.
- Assist in the preparation of accrual expenses for the end of the month.
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- F&B (2 meals/day) at Locations
- Free accommodation in dorms
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Selina Experience:
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- Certificate of completion
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in the university studying accounting, finance, or related careers.
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly.
Are you in?