WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As an Operations Rockstar, you will:
- To ensure the best experience for all customers from the Front Desk, Cowork, and Playground.
- Collect real-time feedback from guests on their experience and use this data to help conclude how to improve the guest experience with the management team.
- Work closely with the tours & travels team.
- Provide sales support to the location
- Work closely with the Selina Surfing Club
- Be the main contact to Selina Reservations center.
- Manage communication with guests and deal with complaints.
- Work closely with the back-office team, including inventories and reports.
- Learn how to order office supplies and materials by min and max list.
- Ensure standard customer service.
- Day-to-day support to the housekeeping department
- Create a community experience in collaboration with the community team.
- Work closely with the Cowork supervisor to incorporate Selina's values into the cowork offerings, as well as our messaging and marketing.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- F&B (2 meals/day) at Locations
- Free accommodation in dorms
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Selina Experience:
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- Certificate of completion
It only takes to be:
-Currently enrolled in the university. Studying tourism or related careers.
-Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period.
-Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly.
Are you in?