WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we´re all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As a Food & Beverages Rockstar you will:
- Be able to work in all areas of food and beverages, including the bar, restaurant and kitchen, Learn how to make inventories, recipes and calculate costs. Draft reports from the Location.
- Receive the guests, deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Prepare tables and serve food and drinks. Manage guest inquiries in a timely and effective manner. Reach targeted sales with the most up‐to‐date departmental incentives. Ensure compliance with brand standards.
- Strive to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Ensure work areas are clean and in proper working order.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
-Transportation Voucher 140,000 COP
-2 meals/day at Location
-Free accomodation in dorms during your internship
-Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities.
-Your birthday is time off!
-Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
-Discounts on Selina products and services for you, your family, and friends.
-3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
-Certificate of completion
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in the university
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly.
Are you in?