Selina is an ecosystem of platforms & destinations where global and local communities travel, meet, interact, and forge new experiences.
We want to lift barriers between people, places, and cultures. We select only the most incredible destinations across the world to combine the natural environment of our locations with local activities, food, wellness, community, and work.
Our mission is to build a global movement where people live, travel, work and experience, while forging meaningful connections.
- Selina’s R&D division redefines hospitality by integrating these experiences throughout every aspect of the guest journey, enabling frictionless, cashless travel throughout Selina’s locations, providing access to Selina’s global guest network and marketplace, and enhancing guests’ experience during their stay and long after their departure.
- Support team on data visualization projects including building dashboards and tools to support all areas of the Data Team.
Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple Selina systems.
Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Bridge data across various departments including Finance, Product and Strategy.
Participate in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analysis and making recommendations.What you need for the role:
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Math, Statistics or related field.
Able to provide proof of enrollment and university agreement of internship.
Strong SQL and Excel skills.
Experience with one or multiple of the following will be highly desirable; Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik.
Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership.
Technology and service-oriented.
Ability to multitask under pressure.
Independent, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, highly organized, Proactive and dynamic.
Quick learner, collaborates well in a team environment.
An innovative and out-of-the-box thinker.
Good presentation and communication skills.
Can do! attitude.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
GLOBAL BENEFITS FOR INTERNS
- This Internship will be 100% remote!
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet Friendly
- Selina Experience:
- 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina