BI Developer will be a key player in Selina’s technology lead division leading the revolution in hospitality across all of our markets including the US, EU, LATAM and the rest of the world. The BI Developer will be part of establishing and executing a vision for data and analytics platforms and solutions to be used by the business’s key stakeholders.
You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend.
You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics and dashboards via a leading-edge technological stack including - Looker, Athena, Glue, Amazon Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, Kinesis Firehose, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Lambda
- Design and implement the Data Flows and Data Warehousing of the entire Selina’s business ecosystem
- Collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across Selina in order to develop and deliver end-to-end dashboard and analytics solutions to enable business insights and decisions
Requirements (language, years of experience, area of experience, specific knowledge)
- 2+ years’ experience as a BI Developer
- 2+ years programming in Python
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Extensive experience in DWH Modeling, Dashboarding and Reporting with one of the industry leading BI tool stacks.
Previous experience with AWS stack - advantage
- Familiarity with AWS data related services - Advantage
- Experience in orchestration with Jenkins or Airflow - advantage
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Quick learner, a team player, independent and motivated individual
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- English verbal and written communication skills