AEP Enrollment Administrator
- Overland Park, KS
Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote's success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
The AEP Enrollment Administrator position is a temporary position from August 16 through March 31st. The Administrator will work closely with the Enrollment Supervisors to help with reporting and attendance. During training, the Administrator will work closely with recruiting and licensing to ensure AEP Enrollment Specialists are completing their certifications and getting any needed documents to licensing on time. The Administrator will work closely with IT to ensure our remote employees are being helped in a timely manner and assisting our AEP Enrollers when possible. During AEP, the Administrator will send out daily production reports, occupancy reports, and productivity reports. This role will be responsible for working closely with Supervisors to track corrective actions and provide support as needed throughout AEP and OEP. The Administrator may also be assigned additional projects by Enrollment Management according to business needs. This position may also complete enrollments depending on queue backlog or other extenuating circumstances.
The successful candidate will be expected to occasionally work more than 40 hours per week depending on Enrollment needs.
• Track Kronos and Five9 data for AEP Enrollers
• Assist in all aspects of AEP Enroller licensing
• Ensure all company policies and procedures are consistently adhered to
• Develop and encourage company culture and team building
• Cover PSC duties when necessary
• Generate and send production reports
• Attend departmental and company meetings as needed
• Able to complete enrollments when deemed necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Team player
• Results driven
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrate initiative, discretion, and integrity
• Strong work ethic with a high energy level
• Works well under pressure; has an even-keeled temperament
Training and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficiency in G-Suite, preferred
• Current SelectQuote Senior employee with a minimum of 3 months experience and no corrective actions preferred
• Demonstrated strong sales or enrollment success preferred
• Health License preferred
It's an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
Back to top