- Take ownership of our high quality standards by meticulously testing our apps (iOS, Android and web.)
- Actively participate in product and technical spec reviews so you can develop and execute test plans.
- Work with the engineering team to develop a test strategy including processes and automation tools that help us scale and improve our test coverage across devices, platforms and features.
- Work closely with product and teacher success team to triage reported bugs helping identify root cause and provide detailed bug reports for engineers.
- 2+ years testing native mobile and web applications.
- Previously worked with issue tracking systems and have an understanding of software development lifecycles.
- Experience writing and managing test plans, software development and quality best practices.
- Strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and love solving problems.
- Hands on experience with QA automation tools.
- Knowledgeable about modern web application stacks, mobile technologies, experience interacting with REST APIs.
- Prior experience in education/edtech products.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services or equivalent cloud platforms.
- Direct experience helping build a QA team.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment systems.
A little about us
- If you'd like to get a feel for our office, and hear from some of our team about why we work here, please check out www.themuse.com/profiles/seesaw.
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We prioritize work-life balance.
- We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy we take seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, wellness stipend, donation match, company happy hours and offsites.
Meet Some of Seesaw's Employees
Adrian handles a variety of leadership responsibilities within Seesaw, with much of his time spent overseeing new product development, engineering efforts, and the company’s overall workplace culture.
Back to top