- San Francisco, CA
Are you excited to delight kids with the products you design? Seesaw is a set of creative tools that is used in over half of schools in the US. As our second designer, you'll work directly with our co-founders to imagine significant new product initiatives within the company and make them real.
Seesaw's mission is to create an environment where students are inspired to do their best. Each month, Seesaw is used by millions of students, teachers, and families. Starting day one, you'd be responsible for big projects that directly help our amazing community. Want to see the the students and teachers you'd be impacting? Check out this unfiltered real-time search for @seesaw on Twitter (https://bit.ly/2NfNvOn) to see how real people are using Seesaw and what they think of it.
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing consumer-focused product experiences.
- You have a passion for improving educational experiences for kids and are excited by the unique constraints found in a classroom (e.g. How do you design a UI for students who can't yet read?)
- You are able to think about complex design problems systematically and design experiences that are simple, flexible, and obvious.
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.
A Little About Us
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We prioritize work-life balance.
- We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy we take seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, free lunch, wellness stipend, donation match, company happy hours, and offsites.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.
Back to top