Where you’ll have the most impact
- Lead our recruiting strategy and be a thought partner for hiring managers.
- Develop and manage our full lifecycle recruiting process. This means partnering closely with hiring managers on job descriptions, sourcing, recruiter screens, candidate management, and advising on closing.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates.
- Own our candidate funnel, including tracking, management, and reporting.
- Help candidates understand why Seesaw is a great place to work. You will work closely with hiring managers to create a compelling interview process and experience.
A little about you
- 4-6 years of experience as a full lifecycle recruiter with an emphasis on technical recruiting
- You have at least 2 years of in-house experience.
- You have experience recruiting at an earlier-stage startup and you loved it.
- You’ve got a track record of hitting hiring goals and forming strong relationships with hiring managers.
- You pride yourself on being organized, detail oriented, and a strategic communicator.
- You’re excited about developing creative approaches for sourcing and engaging candidates.
- Ideally, you have experience building and developing a team.
- You’re passionate about education and helping students, teachers, and parents.
A little about us
- If you'd like to get a feel for our office, and hear from some of our team about why we work here, please check out www.themuse.com/profiles/seesaw.
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We prioritize work-life balance.
- We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy we take seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, wellness stipend, donation match, company happy hours and offsites.
Meet Some of Seesaw's Employees
Adrian handles a variety of leadership responsibilities within Seesaw, with much of his time spent overseeing new product development, engineering efforts, and the company’s overall workplace culture.
Back to top