District Partnerships (Account Executive)
- San Francisco, CA
With a clear passion for Seesaw's mission and an inimitable drive to succeed, you are ready to tackle a full cycle sales role, helping schools and districts in your territory - especially ones already heavily using Seesaw's free app - to understand, evaluate and implement our upgraded service, Seesaw for Schools.
Leveraging your persistence, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and excitement for one of the best loved ed-tech tools around, you will be responsible for understanding, educating, nurturing, and signing up schools and districts in your multi-state territory.
We are currently hiring for one position, covering our Southeast territory. The ideal candidate has experience and established relationships in that territory.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Has a minimum of 2 years of successful K-12 sales experience, preferably at the district level. 5+ years preferred.
- Understands schools, districts, and the people in them.
- Has experience understanding and building district sales in a territory, by leveraging existing customers, referrals, and usage/adoption data
- Has fantastic written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Listens deeply and strives fully to understand and address customers’ questions - as well as the vision or concerns behind those questions.
- Is friendly, empathetic, and enjoys connecting with people.
- Is at ease with technology, and loves learning (or designing!) new tools and processes to make us better/faster/smarter.
- Is extremely detail oriented and well organized; obsessive about not letting things slip through the cracks.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
A Little About Us
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We prioritize work-life balance.
- We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy we take seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, free lunch, wellness stipend, donation match, company happy hours and offsites.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.
Back to top