District Partnerships (Account Executive)
- Has 2+ years of successful K-12 sales experience, preferably at the district level.
- Understands schools and the people in them.
- Has fantastic written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Listens deeply and strives fully to understand and address customers’ questions - as well as the vision or concerns behind those questions.
- Is friendly, empathetic, and enjoys connecting with people.
- Is at ease with technology, and loves learning (or designing!) new tools and processes to make us better/faster/smarter.
- Is extremely detail oriented and well organized; obsessive about not letting things slip through the cracks.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
A little about us
- If you'd like to get a feel for our office, and hear from some of our team about why we work here, please check out www.themuse.com/profiles/seesaw.
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We prioritize work-life balance.
- We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy we take seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, wellness stipend, donation match, company happy hours and offsites.
Meet Some of Seesaw's Employees
Adrian handles a variety of leadership responsibilities within Seesaw, with much of his time spent overseeing new product development, engineering efforts, and the company’s overall workplace culture.
Back to top