Valet - 2 Full Time/Days
Valet park patients’ cars at the Emergency Room entrance and other off-site areas, to support Children’s safety-security program during major construction and other special events.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Must have current CPR certification or BLS, or obtain within 3 months of start date or transfer.
- Code Purple certification (internal training) required within 3 months of hire and annually thereafter.
- At least 5 years driving experience, with clean, accident-free driving record.
Back to top