Utilization Review Coordinator
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with progressive responsibilities in health care facility administrative support functions such as insurance processing coordinator, inpatient team coordinator, documentation specialist, case management or related roles, or one (1) year experience in health care setting as listed above and bachelor’s degree in business or health care related field.
- Associates degree.
- Healthcare/medical office experience.
- Project management assistance experience.
- Experience at Seattle Children's Hospital.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top