Unit & Staffing Coordinator
Responsible for providing administrative support and coordination of patient care to ensure maintenance of an organized, family centered patient care environment. While providing excellent customer service, the incumbent is responsible for screening visitors, etc, who want to enter/access inpatient units. Incumbent is trained to coordinate daily staffing needs for the inpatient nursing units and unit coordinator department, which includes but is not limited to, staff schedule changes, sick calls, replacement staffing, and data entry into Seattle Children's time management system, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year's customer service experience working with diverse populations
- Working knowledge of, and experience working with, computers and computer programs
- Must be available to work weekends/evenings and call.
- Staff scheduling experience.
Back to top