Ultrasonographer, Radiology 1.0 E
- Seattle, WA
Perform sonographic examinations using equipment and techniques specific to the modality, anatomy, pathology, physiology and area of interest requested.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of and graduation from a formal AMA approved Diagnostic ultrasound program (AMA is the approver of CAAHEP accreditation; please refer to CAAHEP site to view complete listing of accredited programs).
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) credentialed; or able to obtain within six (6) months of employment provided student graduated from an accreditee ultrasound school.
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) credentialed and two years of clinical ultrasound experience may be substituted for an accreditee Ultrasound school.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Pediatric experience.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top