Telephone Operator - Per Diem
Rapidly, accurately, and respectfully process incoming requests, (primarily via phone) and initiate emergency procedures. Maintain call schedules and track telecom equipment using multiple software applications.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous experience answering high volume telephone lines.
- Previous work or volunteer experience interacting with the public in a customer service capacity.
- An Associates Degree or higher.
- Prior hospital experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top