Rapidly, accurately, and respectfully process incoming requests, (primarily via phone) and initiate emergency procedures. Maintain call schedules and track telecom equipment using multiple software applications.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous experience answering high volume telephone lines.
- Previous work or volunteer experience interacting with the public in a customer service capacity.
- An Associates Degree or higher.
- Prior hospital experience.
This is an evening shift working Sun-Wed and On Call for 9 hours once a week on Thursdays.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top