- Seattle, WA
Rapidly, accurately, and respectfully process incoming requests, (primarily via phone) and initiate emergency procedures. Maintain call schedules and track telecom equipment using multiple software applications.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous experience answering high volume telephone lines.
- Previous work or volunteer experience interacting with the public in a customer service capacity.
- An Associates Degree or higher.
- Prior hospital experience.
This is an evening shift working Sun-Wed and On Call for 9 hours once a week on Thursdays.
Back to top