Surgical Technologist I 1.0 E/N (Sign On Bonus)
We’re looking for professionals who can work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and provide our patients with the care and support they need during surgery. The Surgical Technologist will work directly with the surgeon and the circulating registered nurse. The position’s duties are highly variable, so the successful candidate must be willing to change direction at a moment’s notice and keep pace with the other OR professionals on staff.
- Secure and prepare all supplies required for surgical intervention
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of the sterile field
- Perform instrument counts prior to each procedure
- Perform scrub functions
- Collect and label specimens taken during surgical procedure
- Follow all federal, state and departmental safety procedures
Required Education/Experience: - Graduation from a Surgical Technologist Program OR applicable military surgical technologist course of study.
-Experience in a hospital or ambulatory setting
-Surgical instruments and equipment knowledge
-Sterile and aseptic technique knowledge
- Current Washington state registration as a surgical technologist.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
Preferred: - Minimum one year of current operating room tech experience.
Back to top