Surgery Coordinator - Radiology
Plan and coordinate services for families throughout the surgical experience including: scheduling new patient, follow up pre-op, PASS, and post-op appointments, procedures, diagnostic tests, recalls, surgical admissions and interpreters in close collaboration with family and clinic staff; working closely with OR to ensure maximum room utilization; coordinating the insurance approval process; and managing patient records.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Family Service Coordinator or equivalent clinical reception/coordinator experience.
- Associate's Degree or at least two (2) years of college coursework in health care or related field.
- Significant experience working with the general public in a health care/customer service environment.
- Familiarity with other cultures/bilingual skills.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top