Supervisor, RN Urgent Care Clinics .9 D/E/N
Provide management and leadership to support administrative and nursing staff in their delivery of safe, timely, appropriate patient and family care and support services. Oversee and supervise the day-to-day operations for assigned department, including personnel management, facility, supplies, equipment maintenance, regulatory compliance, quality, and customer service standards. Facilitate interdisciplinary communication, decision making and teamwork, cost efficient resource allocation, and ensure appropriate expeditious patient access and flow. Utilizes PDCA and CPI methodology to identify areas for quality improvement, customer service, and safety in alignment with, department, and hospital goals. May be responsible for the direction of staff activities in the absence of other management and staff during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
One Supervisor will oversee North Clinic/Bellevue
One Supervisor will oversee Seattle /South Clinic
- Baccalaureate degree required.
- Minimum three (3) years as a pediatric nurse.
- Current Washington State RN license.
- At time of hire: Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- As a condition of employment: Current BLS for Health Care Providers is to be maintained at all times by all nurses. Note: current PALS and/or PEARS will be accepted in lieu of BLS, and must be maintained as current at all times. Employees are responsible for any costs (including time away from work) associated with obtaining PALS or PEARS certification if it is not a requirement of the position. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- If assigned to a Home Care Services department, a copy of required education for this position (diploma or transcript) must be submitted upon hire.
- Experience in assigned department’s specialty.
- Leadership experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top