Supervisor, Respiratory Services, Home Care
Responsible for the efficient function of the home care respiratory HME team, and provision of clinical respiratory support and supervision of LRCP team.
Provide supervision to and serve as respiratory clinical resource for the respiratory team and department at large. Participate in clinical call backup.
Provide leadership in career development by remaining current with home care industry trends and hospital program development and communicating to staff. Develop, implement, and monitor compliance of all LRCP staff with all applicable policies and procedures. Facilitate quality improvement processes, education and competency programs, and assist in meeting department goals to support organization goals. Maintain a current LRCP schedule, meeting the scheduling needs of the respiratory services team. Maintain team on-call schedule.
- Graduate of accredited program for respiratory therapy or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Registered and/or certified with the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Licensed in the State of Washington (LRCP) on current active status.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Current Washington State driver's license.
- Proof of car insurance.
- Two- three years of Supervisory or management experience.
- Pediatric home health/community respiratory experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top