Supervisor, Respiratory Services, Home Care
- Graduate of accredited program for respiratory therapy or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Registered and/or certified with the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Licensed in the State of Washington (LRCP) on current active status.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Current Washington State driver’s license.
- Proof of car insurance.
- Copy of required education for this position (diploma or transcript) must be submitted upon hire.
- Two- three years of Supervisory or management experience.
- Pediatric home health/community respiratory experience.
Back to top