Supervisor, Patient Financial Specialists
Supervise and provide leadership to the Patient Financial Specialist Team. Promote excellence in the daily financial counseling operations. Maintain a high level of expertise regarding external and internal funding programs. Model excellence in interactions with staff, patients and families who seek financial counseling services.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of leadership experience in patient financial services, financial counseling, payment plan follow up, or pertinent related work.
- Working knowledge of Medicaid funding programs.
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Supervisor experience in a hospital billing, account management or medical office.
- Technical training on Commercial, CMS, Medicaid and other government payer regulations and requirements.
- Familiarity with other cultures or bilingual skills.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top