Supervisor, Clinical Research
Provide supervision and training to Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and assist in program development and oversight of an Investigator’s Clinical Research Studies. Collaborate with members of the research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor's Degree in a biological science, medical specialty, health, or social services related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five (5) years of clinical research related experience.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to implement and conduct clinical research studies, including clinical trials.
- Knowledge of federal regulations and guidelines related to human subjects, and pediatric participation in research studies.
- Experience training and supervising CRAs or other research staff.
- If assigned to a department/position that requires driving, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Master's Degree in a health, or social services related field.
- Experience with the age-population of the participants in the studies and their families.
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) certification.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top