Supervisor, Clinical Research
- Bachelor's Degree in a biological science, medical specialty, health, or social services related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five (5) years of clinical research related experience.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to implement and conduct Clinical Research Studies.
- Knowledge of federal regulations and guidelines related to human subjects, and pediatric participation in research studies.
- Experience training and supervising CRAs or other research staff.
- If assigned to a department/position that requires driving, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Master's Degree in a health, or social services related field.
- Experience with the age-population of the participants in the study and their families.
- Experience conducting a structured assessment battery, including psychometric testing, developmental assessments, physical measurements, and/or actigraphy.
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) certification.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top