Supervisor, Audio Visual Telemedicine
Looking for: a business-focused individual with emphasis on Audio Visual event support processes and ways to improve; event and resource scheduling; team leadership; metrics gathering to include strong knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) from which to build dashboards that display process improvement; and budgetary experience.
The Supervisor is responsible for the overall performance of the IS team delivering audio video (AV) and telemedicine technology and services to Children's Hospital. Examples of AV-telemedicine services include conference room projection and sound systems, scheduled event AV set-up/take-down, video recording and media duplication, video teleconferencing for administrative and clinical purposes, and conference room AV planning and design.
- BA/BS Degree in Information Systems, Business, Math, or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience, to include:
- Proven experience with the design, implementation, and support of complex, distributed production-quality AV and telemedicine solutions and services, including solid understanding and selection of AV-telemedicine solutions that meet IS architecture standards and control requirements
- Proven voice and data network technology and troubleshooting skills, in support of structured service management practices.
Required Credentials: N/A
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) through InfoComm International.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top