We have an exciting opportunity for a Student Helper to join Seattle Children's Research Institute! This position will support our Clinical and Translational Research team with the following: Provide administrative and database support for assigned program or project area; support coordination of bio-banking efforts locally and collaboratively with external sites; support identification of potential research subjects; provide administrative support for follow up of research subjects off research therapy; provide administrative support for specific projects (i.e., collating research materials for subjects, organizing subject charts and files).
This position is per diem and estimated to be approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Attending High School at least at the "Junior" level OR High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Data entry and word processing experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Administrative experience in a research setting
- Currently enrolled in college level courses at an accredited college or university.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top