Sterile Processing Technician/Day Shift
Provide reusable and disposable medical devices for health care providers.
We have two (2) Open Posiitons!!!! - DAYSHIFT!!
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Graduation from a Central Service Program or equivalent on the job training or related military experience.
- As a condition of employment: Within 90 days of hire/transfer and annually thereafter, must complete and pass Learning Center web based training module, CHA-Blood Borne Pathogens.
- CSPDT or CRCST, or obtained within one year of transfer/hire
- One year recent experience in CS or related field
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top