Sterile Processing Technician
- Seattle, WA
Provide reusable and disposable medical devices for health care providers.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Graduation from a Central Service Program or equivalent on the job training or related military experience.
- As a condition of employment: Within 90 days of hire/transfer and annually thereafter, must complete and pass Learning Center web based training module, CHA-Blood Borne Pathogens.
- CSPDT or CRCST, or obtained within one year of transfer/hire
- One year recent experience in CS or related field
Back to top