Speech Pathologist - South Clinic
Provides diagnostic assessment, treatment, and consultation for children with disorders of speech, language, cognitive or social communication, swallowing, and related disorders. Provides support, training, and education to parents and families, caregivers and educators, other professionals, and the community.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university.
- Experience in pediatric diagnostic or treatment settings.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Washington State Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Pediatric hospital experience.
- Functional knowledge of a second language.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top