Speech Pathologist - Inpatient Rehab/Per Diem
Provides diagnostic assessment, treatment, and consultation for children with disorders of speech, language, cognitive or social communication, swallowing, and related disorders. Provides support, training, and education to parents and families, caregivers and educators, other professionals, and the community.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university.
- Experience in pediatric diagnostic or treatment settings.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Washington State Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Pediatric hospital experience.
- Functional knowledge of a second language.
Back to top