Provides diagnostic assessment, treatment, and consultation for children with disorders of speech, language, cognitive or social communication, swallowing, and related disorders. Provides support, training, and education to parents and families, caregivers and educators, other professionals, and the community.
This role is part of the Early Intervention ABA Program at Children's Autism Center which requires the selected candidate to have previous experience in Autism / Social Communication Disorders. Experience with ABA is strongly preferred. Clinical fellows are not qualified for this position.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university.
- Experience in pediatric diagnostic or treatment settings.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Washington State Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Pediatric hospital experience.
- Functional knowledge of a second language.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top