Special Watch Security Officer
Responsible to maintain a safe environment for hospital patients and staff by providing quality, comprehensive patient watch and staff support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of related experience in customer service and/or security/safety.
- Code Purple certification (internal training) required within 3 months of hire and annually thereafter.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- NCI Professional Assault Responder Training (PART), emphasizing verbal de-escalation and safe, non-violent crisis intervention, within 6 months of hire
- IAHSS Basic and CPR certifications.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top