Special Watch Security Officer
Responsible to maintain a safe environment for hospital patients and staff by providing quality, comprehensive patient watch and staff support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of related experience in customer service and/or security/safety.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- NCI Professional Assault Responder Training (PART), emphasizing verbal de-escalation and safe, non-violent crisis intervention, within 6 months of hire
- IAHSS Basic and CPR certifications.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top