Spanish Interpreter - DSHS Certified
What you will do: Interpret in Spanish language certified by DSHS, for patients, parents, providers and staff. Coordinate requests for services.
Seeking candidates with proficiency using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Data Entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience interpreting
- Fluent in designated language and English
- DSHS Certified in designated language
- Bachelors' degree.
- At least two (2) years Interpreting in a medical setting
- Proficiency using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and data entry
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top