- Seattle, WA
Supervise and coordinate the daily activities of Shuttle Drivers and the Shuttle Program at Seattle Children’s; oversee the transport of staff and clients between various Seattle Children’s facilities and off-site lots in a prompt, friendly and safe manner; manage the driver safety and training programs, including design, implementation and tracking systems; and respond to and address all staff and citizen complaints. Must lead by example and hold safety as a core value.
- Associate's Degree in Business, Operations, Human Resources, or closely related field; OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a supervisor in a role related to transportation, warehousing, distribution, logistics, or other support operations in a medium to large-size organization/division
- At least two (2) years customer service experience in a transportation related role
- Must be able to successfully pass a road test in a shuttle vehicle
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint applications.
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) reviewed by Seattle Children’s Risk Management office prior to start of employment
- Current Washington State Driver's license or be able to obtain a Washington State Driver’s License within a 1 months of start date or transfer
- Must have an active US DOT Medical Card or able to obtain within 3 months of start date or transfer
- Class C Commercial Driver’s License with a P2 Endorsement or able to obtain within 3 months of start date or transfer
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- At least three (3) years related driving experience, i.e., shuttle, routed, or point-to-point transportation, using a , and/or delivery truck driving experience
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in developing and delivering safety and/or driver training
- Have a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with a P1 Endorsement - Have a Class C Commercial Driver’s License with a P2 Endorsement
Back to top