- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to successfully pass a road test in a shuttle vehicle
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) reviewed by Seattle Children’s Risk Management office prior to start of employment
- Current Washington State Driver’s License or able to obtain a Washington State Driver’s License - Prior to start date, must have an active US DOT Medical Card obtained through a certified medical examiner.
- Class C Commercial Driver’s License with a P2 Endorsement or obtain within 3 months of start date or transfer
- At least (1) year professional driving experience
- Have a Class C driver’s license with a P2 Endorsement
- Have a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with a P1 Endorsement
- Have a Class C Commercial Driver’s License with a P2 Endorsement
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top