Security Systems Specialist Sr
Administer Bosch CCTV, Lenel Hardware, security duress systems, security devices, door hardware, and related equipment for all Hospital and Regional facilities. Responsible for the installation, on-site coordination, and general planning for renovation and new construction of Access Control systems and projects. Responsible for generating documentation to define projects, assure project quality, department/organization satisfaction and overall project success; purchase necessary supplies, equipment and tools; attend design meetings, perform site surveys; dispatch and coordinate contractors/vendors, and provide other project/organization support. Responsible for gathering estimates, overseeing projects and the work of contractors, overseeing project completion and sign off, inspecting, and ensuring quality installations that meet code requirements. Responsible for continuously striving to position Seattle Children's as the healthcare leader by utilizing QCDSE and industry best practices. Work closely with the Safety Systems, Information Services, Security Services, Psychiatric, Facilities and Engineering Departments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in access control and/or Security/ Risk Management positions, to include:
- At least five (5) years of customer service experience.
- At least five (5) years of project management experience.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Lenel System Certification.
- Current Washington State Driver's license.
- Electrician License EL-06 Limited Energy (issued by Department of Labor and Industries).
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Humanities, Criminal Justice or related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in installation and service for security hardware and systems
- Professional certification as a locksmith
- Axis Certification
- Membership in American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Membership in International Association for Hospital Safety & Security (IAHSS)
- Administrator Limited Energy Certificate (issued by Department of Labor and Industries).
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top