Security Officer - Trainee/Per Diem
Provide a safe environment for hospital, campus and all off-site parking areas by maintaining a physical presence, conducting active security and environmental safety patrols, monitoring CCTV system, and intervening and/or assisting staff with escalated and disruptive clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of related experience in customer service and/or security/safety.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Current Washington State driver’s license.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- IAHSS Basic, NCI and CPR certifications.
Back to top