Security Officer - Trainee/Mill Creek Location
Mill Creek Location
Provide a safe environment for hospital, campus and all off-site parking areas by maintaining a physical presence, conducting active security and environmental safety patrols, monitoring CCTV system, and intervening and/or assisting staff with escalated and disruptive clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of related experience in customer service and/or security/safety.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Current Washington State driver’s license.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- IAHSS Basic, NCI and CPR certifications.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top