Security Entrance Coordinator - .6FTE
Provide a positive first impression for anyone entering the hospital, and maintain and provide a safe secure environment. Determine if visitors have a valid reason to be on the hospital campus. Perform infection control screening for all visitors to the inpatient unit. Intervene with individuals who have either limited or revoked visitation. Provide age related customer service to facilitate way finding and deliveries. Collaborate with hospital staff and departments to support delivery of clinical and operational services. Respond to area emergency codes as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of front line experience with hospitality, customer service, or related field
- Some positions may require bilingual ability, including fluency in Spanish or other languages.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) training program within 6 months of hire.
- AHA BLS HCP (American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) within 6 months of hire.
- International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS)
– Basic Exam Assessment
- Associate's Degree or at least two (2) years of college coursework
- Experience working and supporting children and families
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Bilingual, both verbal and written.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top