Seattle Children's Kitchen Cashier - Per Diem/Standby
Cashiering for Staff Pick up window:
Duties to include:
- Accurate cash and credit transactions.
- Match customer with correct order.
- Maintain clean, safe workspace.
- Organize meals for quick and easy pick up.
- Resolve issues in the moment.
- Escalate unresolved issues to supervisor.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for customers.
- Transport cash from safe and load till at opening.
- Transport cash from till to the safe at closing.
- Attend and participate in daily huddles.
- Provide ideas for improvement.
Flexibility to select from AM and PM shifts:
AM shift starts at 6:00AM & PM shift last until 10:00PM.
Additional shifts can be picked up in Ocean cafeteria.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of food service or relevant experience; OR completion of 4 year undergraduate dietetics degree program
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Healthcare food service experience
- One year of customer service experience
- College-level coursework
- Cross-functional worker across multiple roles
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top