Room Service Assembler - per diem
Working on an assembly line, assemble meals and prepare them for delivery. Ensure meals are assembled accurately and well-presented. Comprehend and practice safe work procedures. Adhere to standard work including but not limited to routes for obtaining items from the line, placement of items on the tray, and loading trays into the carts or working with a leader who does so; communicate frequently and effectively with call center, cooks, catering and delivery staff. Match items on expeditor ticket with items from the inner & outer U. perform double check on items produced in the outer u by obtaining corresponding "production ticket" follow standardized route for obtaining items within the U, standardized "tray map" for assembling items on the tray, and standardized "delivery map" for loading trays into carts; communicate frequently and effectively with call center, outer U and delivery staff. Perform related tasks as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of food service or relevant experience; OR completion of 4 year undergraduate dietetics degree program
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Healthcare food service experience
- One year of customer service experience
- College-level coursework
- Cross-functional worker across multiple roles
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top