RN - Pain Medicine Clinic - (0.80 FTE, Day/Eve)
- Seattle, WA
The Pain Medicine Clinic team offers an outpatient, interdisciplinary approach to the assessment and treatment of children experiencing recurrent and chronic pain. Examples of such conditions include: complex regional pain syndrome, abdominal pain, headaches, musculoskeletal pain, neuropathic pain, and pain associated with disease processes or side effects of treatment. The Pain Medicine clinic also offers an intensive outpatient pain rehabilitation program for patients who have not had success with outpatient pain treatment. Our interdisciplinary team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, social workers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and acupuncture providers, all of who attend to the physical, emotional and social needs of our patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two (2) years of current RN experience OR one (1) year of current RN experience in an inpatient unit, Ambulatory clinic, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Ambulatory nursing experience.
Back to top