RN OR Consortium .875 D/E/N New Grads Welcome to Apply
Have you thought about a career as an operating room nurse but do not have experience? We are offering an education and training program for pediatric OR nursing. The program will include a comprehensive didactic program supported by AORN, skills simulation, and an orientation to the OR. Those interested should be self-directed learners, have good organizational and time management skills, and possess a desire to work in a fast paced, challenging multi-disciplinary environment. Program will start September
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers. Current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of the BLS either at time of hire or as an annual competency. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- PALS certification within 3 months of hire
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- One year pediatric experience in ED, GI procedure, and IR experience.
- Experience in L &D
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Critical thinking skills
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top