RN - Home Care Infusion Therapy .75 D/E
Coordination and educational role in Seattle Children's Home Care Services Infusion Team to provide coordination and scheduling of inpatient patient/family infusion-based education prior to discharge, follow-up and ongoing scheduling of central line dressing changes/ lab draws, ongoing phone troubleshooting of patient/family care related infusion questions, and occasional direct patient care of dressing changes/lab draws. Assists in meeting SCH strategic goals by incorporating the initiatives to support the strategic plans into the daily work. e.g. Continuous Process Improvement ( CPI), etc. Will take regular shifts as needed in after hours on call –
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Minimum 2-3 years of current RN experience.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Valid WA State Driver's license with proof of automobile insurance and use of personal vehicle is required on the job.
- Knowledge and current experience in the use of central lines (PICC, Port, Broviac/Hickman)
- Current patient/family education experience and strong pediatric assessment skills
- Experience working as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Flexibility, adaptability and experience functioning in dynamic work settings as patient care needs shift.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Minimum 5 years of Pediatric Nursing experience
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top