Respiratory Care Therapist I per diem D
Provide respiratory care to all patients in the Infant ICU, Pediatric ICU, ED, Medical, Surgical, Hem/Onc and Rehab units
- Associate’s degree in Respiratory Care from an AMA approved school of Respiratory Care.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registry Eligible with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Registry Eligible must obtain the RRT credential from the NBRC within 6 months of hire date.
- Current Washington State Respiratory Care Practitioner license.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers or current PALS certification.
- One-year current critical care experience-adult, pediatric or neonatal.
- PALS, NRP, and/or Neonatal/Pediatric specialty credential from the NBRC.
Back to top