Respiratory Care Therapist I per diem D
Provide respiratory care to all patients in the Infant ICU, Pediatric ICU, ED, Medical, Surgical, Hem/Onc and Rehab units
- Associate’s degree in Respiratory Care from an AMA approved school of Respiratory Care.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registry Eligible with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Registry Eligible must obtain the RRT credential from the NBRC within 6 months of hire date.
- Current Washington State Respiratory Care Practitioner license.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers or current PALS certification.
- One-year current critical care experience-adult, pediatric or neonatal.
- PALS, NRP, and/or Neonatal/Pediatric specialty credential from the NBRC.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top