Research Scientist III (CGIDR)
- Seattle, WA
Responsible for independently evaluating, selecting, and applying standardized scientific procedures and techniques to carry out research/development activities in a particular scientific discipline. Has broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of field of specialization. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Makes detailed observations, analyzes and interprets data and writes manuscripts/grant proposals. Collaborates with principal investigator, taking direct responsibility for carrying out research and development activities. Considerable effort (25% or more) may be dedicated to seeking independent outside research funding.
Please note there is one Scientist opening in the Wagner Lab, contingent on final candidate's qualifications and match to position needs. the Scientist II level posting is requisition #2018-27731.
- Master’s Degree or higher in a scientific discipline, or a related field; may require a PhD for certain lab specialties
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a related area of scientific study
- Experience analyzing data using imaging software
- Experience with laboratory coordination.
- PhD in molecular or cellular biology, biochemistry, or a related area
- Substantial prior experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, and tissue culture techniques
Back to top