Research Scientist II (CGIDR)
Responsible for independently evaluating, selecting and applying standardized scientific procedures and techniques; contributes to the planning, design, execution and interpretation of experiments; makes detailed observations, records data and assists in preparation of reports, papers presentations, and new proposals; presents results/papers at technical meetings; may participate in the guidance/mentoring of junior staff.
Please note there is one opening (Wagner Lab) for a Scientist I or II level, contingent on final candidate's qualifications and match to position needs. the Scientist I level posting is requisition #2018-27730.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline; may require a Master’s Degree for certain lab specialties
- Minimum to two (2) year’s experience in a related area/laboratory setting.
- Master’s Degree in applicable field/research specialty highly preferred
- Significant experience conducting research in area of specialization
- Some experience with laboratory management
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top