Research Scientist II (CGIDR)
- Seattle, WA
Responsible for independently evaluating, selecting and applying standardized scientific procedures and techniques; contributes to the planning, design, execution and interpretation of experiments; makes detailed observations, records data and assists in preparation of reports, papers presentations, and new proposals; presents results/papers at technical meetings; may participate in the guidance/mentoring of junior staff.
Please note there is one opening (Wagner Lab) for a Scientist I or II level, contingent on final candidate's qualifications and match to position needs. the Scientist I level posting is requisition #2018-27730.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline; may require a Master’s Degree for certain lab specialties
- Minimum to two (2) year’s experience in a related area/laboratory setting.
- Master’s Degree in applicable field/research specialty highly preferred
- Significant experience conducting research in area of specialization
- Some experience with laboratory management
Back to top