Research Associate I - Bench
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research Associate I-Bench to join Seattle Children's Research Institute within the Center for Developmental Biology and Regenerative Medicine. This individual will be instrumental in lab maintenance and organization. Responsibilities will include cell culture, qPCR, maintaining mouse colony, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in microbiology, biochemistry, immunology, or related field
- Minimum one (1) year of laboratory research experience.
- Previous experience with techniques in molecular biology and biochemistry including cell culture, qPCR, work with animals, etc.
- Familiarity with computers, including data entry and spreadsheets
- Experience analyzing data using spreadsheets and statistical analysis.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top